Scheduled Clinic Closures
Below is a list of scheduled clinic closures for the Center for TLC for 2017 and 2018. If your child's regularly occurring therapy appointment falls on one or more of these days, please feel free to contact our front office staff to reschedule your child's appointment.
Therapy Cancellation Policy (Inclement Weather)
- For therapy sessions scheduled before noon we follow the Lanse Cruese School district’s lead when closing for inclement weather.
- For therapy sessions scheduled noon or later, check our telephone message or website after 10:00 am for closing updates.
- Make-up therapy sessions may be scheduled at the front desk.
Additional Parent Resources
It is TLC's goal to assist parents and caregivers in navigating through all of the information and processes involved in receiving therapy. Forms are available under the Resources link to the right.
- Autism Speaks
- Autism Society of Macomb and St. Clair Counties
- Autism Alliance of Michigan (AAOM)
- The National Resource on ADHD
- The Star Institute (formerly the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation)
- TLC's Guide to Choosing an ABA Provider
Families who are under- or uninsured are encouraged to apply for scholarships to cover the cost of services. Below are some resources for these funds: